The West Africa Bloggers Conference is here again in 2016. This would be the second edition as the maiden edition was held in 2015 and everyone that attended would testify to the fact that it left a mark in their blogging lives.
The programme, which is sponsored by GistMate Communications Limited / Advert Strikers would run for two(2) days just like that of 2015 did and you can find the report that I put together for each day of last year’s below
The one for this year promises to be even more exciting and according to the mail that I received from the organisers, WABC 2016 will have the following features:
- More interaction session among bloggers
- Presentation from Brand and Marketing Managers
- Presentations from Digital CEOs
- Presentations from successful bloggers
- Presentations from Google team
- Presentations from Microsoft team
- Detailed case study review
- Monetization strategies
- Collaboration strategies and lots more
When is it going to hold?
The scheduled date is 22nd and 23rd of January 2016.
Where is it going to hold?
It would hold at the Banquet hall of Berkeley Hotel, 9B Isaac John street Ikeja G.R.A. Lagos.
So, how do I register for the program?
If you are interested in attending (and you should be), simply send an email with the subject “WABC 2016 PARTICIPATION CONFIRMATION” to firstname.lastname@example.org and also copy email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
The mail should contain the following details
- Your full name
- Your phone contact
- Your blog URL
- Your blogging subject
If you want more details or any type of enquiry concerning the programme, you can contact the Head of Protocol, Adetola Adenusi through this phone number 08089713091 or visit the website for the programme http://www.westafricabloggersconference.com/.
Attendance is totally free as the hosting company and other sponsors have taken care of the cost of the conference for all attendees. There would also be tea-break, lunch and even award of gifts; all for free.
Why should I attend?
You should attend because
- no one should ever stop learning as there’s lots and lots more to learn in blogging no matter how much you know, and you are bound to learn a lot at this conference.
- you would have the opportunity to network with other bloggers.
- you would have the opportunity to meet some top executives.
- you would get free gifts.
- you would also get opportunities to be able to monetize your blog.
- it’s 100% free.
Do not miss this great opportunity. Be there.