The West Africa Blogger’s Conference slated for Friday, May 15, 2015 and Saturday, May 16, 2015 would hold at Berkeley Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria and as the name implies is a conference for Bloggers all over West Africa and it is powered by GistMate Comunications Ltd.
The conference would be organised into workshops, presentations, panel discussions, technical sessions, special symposia, tutorials, business programming, networking , exhibitions and special events. It is going to be a power-packed event and you cannot afford to miss it if you are a blogger.
However, due to limitation of space, only the first three hundred (300) registrants would be granted access into the conference venue. Though others can always stream the event live or keep track of the event with the hashtag #WABCLagos2015 either on Twitter or right here on this page in the Twitter widget at the end of this article. You can follow the official Twitter account of the event here and you can also click here to reserve a seat if you are still in luck to find an empty space.
Attending this event would give you the opportunity of horning your skills with respect to the following
- Advance Blogging Techniques
- Creative and Branding Strategies,
- Recognising and Exploiting Revenue Opportunities
- Building Structured Business Models
- Using Successful Digital Business Principles
- and more
Those expected to speak at the event include the following
- Bayo Adekambi (CMO MTN)
- Dr. Jonathan Doerr (MD Jumia Nigeria)
- Clara Okoro (MD Brand World Media)
- Taiwo Kola-Ogunlade (CM Google)
- Valentine Obi (MD Etranzact)
- Frankline Ozekhome (CEO Tink Africa)
- Ayo Oyebade (MD Advert Strikers LTD and CEO GistMate Communications LTD)
- Alaezi Akpuru (Style Consultant Jumia Nigeria)
Partners for the event are
- ICE Magazine
Watch out for this event and do your utmost best to be part of it. It promises to be explosive.
Below is the LIVE tweeter feed for the hashtag #WABCLagos2015, which you can use to get updates of the event.