Western Union money transfer is a money transfer service that can be used to send money from person-to-person from any part of the world. By supplying a Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) that is attached to the transfer, a security question and answer, the recipient can easily collect the money. QuickTeller.com has now added receiving Western Union transfers into your bank account to their array of services. I have outlined in this post how you can easily get this done.
As at the time of writing this post, QuickTeller only supports six(6) banks listed below alphabetically.
- Diamond Bank
- First Bank
- Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
- Skye Bank
- Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Wema Bank
With this service, you don’t need to go to a bank to receive money sent to you via Western Union. You can sit in the comfort of your home or office to receive the money.
Simply follow the steps outlined below
- Go to www.quickteller.com
- Log in if you have an account or create a new account if you don’t have one.
- Search for Western Union using the provided search box and click your bank.
- Select a currency from the drop-down box attached to your bank where your account is domiciled.
- Click the “Receive money now” button.
- Fill in the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) for the transfer and select the country where the sender sent the money from.
- Enter your bank account details and answer the test question.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Confirm the transaction and voilà, your money goes straight into your bank account.
This innovative service would make life easier for those that use Western Union a lot as you don’t need to go and queue at the banking hall to get your business done. This would also keep scammers at bay because the transfer is still tied to a bank account whose owner can be traced if a case of scam or fraud comes up concerning the transfer.
Please, remember to drop a comment and also share this with your friends by clicking any of the social share buttons. Thank you.