I’ve had issues in the past with my present registrar. In order to avoid repetition, once my plan is about to expire, moving to domainking will not be a bad idea.
How Can You Transfer Your Domain to DomainKing?
- You need to place order for domain transfer at http://www.domainking.ng/domain-transfer/
- Enter the EPP code provided by godaddy or any other registrar from which you are moving the domain to domainking.
- Follow the steps guide by domainking cart and complete the order by making the payment.
Once the domain has been transferred to domainking, you will get 1 year renewal with the domain transfer order. How does it sound to you?
For domain transfer to complete, you must also unlock your domain. For this you can ask your old registrar’s support to help you if you can’t find domain unlock option in your domain panel. Furthermore, if there is privacy protection enabled on your domain, you need to also disable it otherwise you won’t receive the transfer confirmation email.
There are good reasons why you should move to domainking. Some of which are:
- They offer best renewal prices in the industry so that you don’t feel ripped off next year.
- They give their customer surprises by offering them great discounts now & then.
- You will get total control of your domain, their panel has all the options to manage the domain.
- They have free tools to help you grow. Such as free email accounts, free DNS manager to create DNS records, free domain forwarding and many more.
- Domainking customer care is always willing and overly ready to response to issues concerning your domain. Their quick and prompt response is remarkably excellent.