To all the Apple fan boys in the house, the much anticipated Apple Smart-Watch is now here as announced at the Apple event, which held on Monday, March 9, 2015. It would be available for purchase from April 24, 2015.
The Apple Smart Watch would be able to pair with your iPhone 5 and later. You would also be able to
- Check the time on it (That’s pretty much obvious. Isn’t it a watch 😀 )
- Make and Receive calls
- Receive alerts and notifications (It would even give you a tap on your wrist)
- Monitor your heartbeat
- Send a wrist tap to friends
- Send your heartbeat (may be to a doctor)
- and almost every other thing that you can do on your iPhone.
The smart watch would also come in variants such as
Watch – Stainless steel or space black black stainless steel cases, sapphire crystal in a range of stylish bands
Watch Sport – Anodized Aluminium cases in silver or space gray, strengthened ion-X glass with colourful durable bands.