You asked for it, now you have it. It is now possible for you to send and receive WhatsApp messages in a Web Browser on your computer system.
To enjoy this feature, simply take the following steps.
- Upgrade the Whatsapp on your phone to the latest version.
- Tap the menu button (on Android) and then select “WhatsApp Web”.
- Open web.whatsapp.com in your Google Chrome web browser.
- Scan the QR code displayed on your computer screen and you would be automatically logged in to WhatsApp on your computer.
- Google Chrome is the only browser that is supported for now.
- iOS devices are not supported for now as well.
- WhatsApp on your computer is just an extension of your phone’s WhatsApp, so, your phone must still be connected to the Internet and be able to still receive and send WhatsApp messages. The web version merely syncs whatever is happening on your phone’s WhatsApp.
So, that’s it folks. Now you can respond to those WhatsApp messages without taking your hands off your computer keyboard or mouse to pick up your phone.